11.27.2011

December Daily

...or December Occasionally?   :)
I tried December Daily a couple of years ago, but just like my last attempt at Project Life, the need to follow through every single day is a little overwhelming for me. Life is busy as it is.  Add in the extra time crunch of the holidays, not to mention the fact that I always seem to take on too many projects no matter the time of year, it just didn't work out for me.  I would always go to bed telling myself I would catch up the next day, but one day became two, three, four, etc.
This year I decided to go with a basic binder so I could add pages as I go.  I also didn't number
the pages so there wouldn't be a need to add every single day.  For now I think my plan is just to cover the main highlights of the holidays like getting our tree, a trip to the snow, decorations, food, etc.

Here is a look at the cover: 


and a peek at the inside:


This is a Maya Road 5x7 chipboard binder that I painted with Making Memories paint (color: "Meadow").  The papers and elements are from Crate Paper's "Snow Day" collection.

No comments: