1.10.2012

Color Inspiration

A lot of times when browsing the internet, I come across photos that catch my eye *mostly* for the colors that jump out at me and say, "that would make a great color combo for a project!"
I can then pull the colors from the photo to use later for inspiration, and now with Pinterest I can save the photo there as well.
Just for fun I thought I'd start sharing some of my favorite color combo inspirations  here on my blog and maybe you'll be inspired, too! I pulled the main colors from the photo and made a little pallette at the bottom just to break it down. I hope to share these on Mondays from now on, so check back.  :)

Here is one which recently caught my eye.  I don't even remember what I was searching for when I came across this (I promise it wasn't a hat for my kitty.  I swear!) but the colors, not to mention the subject itself, really caught my eye.  I love the fabric in the background.
I can't help but notice this guy doesn't look too happy about his new fashion accessory!


If you are so inclined to buy a little hat for your kitty, you can find it here:
photo credit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/shan329

I'd love to see any projects you've made with these colors, so feel free to link to your blog in the comments!

No comments: